Our 2x8 White Pine “D” Log Siding is the most popular of the rounded log profiles that we carry due to the cost efficiency and ease of installation. Also referred to as Quarter Log Siding, our solid wood 2x8 "D" Log Siding can be applied on any conventional frame construction while still achieving the rustic look and feel of a log home.
a little info. on our 8" log siding coverage: if a board is 14 ft. long--it covers 8 sq.ft. how to figure our 8" siding for lin. footage 1000 sq.ft.
Modulog patented solid criss cross log ends, also known as butt and pass corners, give the true log look and feel to any site built or manufactured home. Reside any existing home into a log cabin. Benefits include the appearance of a real log home with true log cabin siding made from solid western red cedar.
We manufacture and retail all of our log siding, knotty pine paneling, kitchen cabinets, flooring, doors, log railing, log stairs, and many other quality log home products. We are the nations leader in log siding, knotty pine paneling, and log home products, our products are superior because of our wood quality, tongue-n-groove design, and end ...
Log Cabin Siding is the perfect fit for your cabin or country home. This attractive siding features the look of oval logs. 2 in. x 8 in. x 12 ft. Log Cabin Wood Siding Board-2812SPFLCS - The
The Log Cabin Siding offers an attractive, rustic type of siding for homes, cabins, cottages anywhere you call home or home-away-from-home. Log cabin siding can be used inside or out and features the look of oval logs to create that special log-cabin feel with ease.
Log Siding Price Guide. Log siding will give any home the look of an authentic log structure without the expense and other drawbacks. It is very affordable and also quite durable, though it does require consistent maintenance.
Ponderosa Pine Log Siding in a 2x8 size---finished width showing is 71/4 " wide. This continues to be one of our most popular log sidings in width and price point. 2"x 8" PONDEROSA PINE SIDING.
Exterior Log Siding. Log siding is a great way to get an authentic Log Home look without the Log Home price. Reason being: full logs are expensive to buy, harder to install, and require more maintenance over time.
It’s ideal if you want a log home or log cabin, without the full log price. Our premium wood siding also can be used in unique interior applications in log homes, log cabins — and homes with no log siding.
Fake log siding allows you to recreate the beautiful look of cabin construction while being environmentally conscious and saving time and money. This siding offers a wonderful wood look but weighs much less than the real thing and is very easy to install.
As you browse log siding (or log cabin siding) options, you’ll find real wood siding and a range of faux log siding choices. Fake wood siding includes vinyl, concrete and steel log siding. A variety of siding profiles await your perusal too.
This is a wide range of prices for log siding depending on the option you choose. From our experience of the market, wood log siding can cost $300-$600 a square ($3-$6 per square foot) for thematerials without staining or chinking.
We take our time, so you don't have to spend time maintaining wood products you've invested in for your home or cabin. We make wood as it should be. Buy your log siding, wood paneling — even a tiny cabin — from us, and see the difference integrity in business makes.
Log Siding Prices What you'll pay depends on the material and its quality. The list below is a snapshot of what prices and materials are available, but the numbers show that you can expect to pay between $5,000 - $23,500 for siding and installation for the typical 2,500 square foot home.
Steel Log Siding. Provide your family with all the comfort and charm of a rustic log home without the routine log cabin maintenance. Innovative TruLog? steel log siding provides a durable, hassle-free way to live in a log cabin-style home without the upkeep of wood.
Should I order Paul Bunyan Siding? with the appeal of a massive, full log look for my log home? Or should I go with half-log siding or quarter log siding for my log cabin? Can I get the look of barn siding without the worry that comes with aged wood?
Log Siding (243) Wood Species When making a selection below to narrow your results down, each selection made will reload the page to display the desired results.
- Synthetic Teak Decking
- Outdoor Wall Panel
- Ecological WPC Floor
- Best DIY Decking
- Impact Resistance PVC Fence
- Waterproof WPC Pergola
- Outdoor Other Products
- Boat Deck Install step
- Wall Panel Install step
- WPC Floor Install step
- DIY Decking Install step
- PVC Fence Install step
- WPC Fence Install step
- what is co extrusion board
- plastic wall covering panels
- how do i reset my iron railings in steps
- wood plastic decking for lawn areas of law
- cheap outdoor snap together wood floor
- pvc tongue and groove flooring wood design
- how to make the best garden boxes
- composite wood wall board for building
- cheap lumber for sale bargains plywood
- online wood fence supply
- acrylic wood tongue and groove deck
- wood ceiling material in sri lanka
- wood folding doors prices
- wickes tongue and groove timber
- composite wood deck engineering
- aluminum waterproof decking canada
- arts and crafts home wall panels
- deck machine supplier in norway
- wpc wood plastic italy manufacturer
- how many feet wide is one fence panel
- environmentally friendly wood plastic composite sheet
- wood and composite decking uk price
- unfinished wood floor furniture wholesale
- replacement wooden slats for restoring garden bench
- cheap pvc wall panels
- above ground wood pool deck design software free
- cheap way to build patio in yard
- additive process on wpc
- 6 ft tall 8 ft wide vinyl fence
- how to weatherproof pallet fence
- lightweight composite waterproof panels
- plastic wood suppliers cyprus map
- yard wood composite tile design
- composite wood 2x4x16 price
- how to clad interior wall
- basic wooden park bench
- where to find composite deck rail wholesale
- wood thermal coefficient
- veranda composite decking lawsuits
- composite wood stairs maintenance supervisor
- build wooden deck on balcony
- wpc is it combustible engine
- marine plywood dimensions
- advantages wood plastic composite decking malaysia
- do you have to use four sided clips with veranda
- wood reinforced plastic
- deck board covering wholesale
- exterior plywood siding lowes
- waterproof wood effect laminate flooring
- wood wall covering ideas
- wpc furniture panel clamps
- composite weather cladding material
- pvc coated welded fencing wire mesh
- replacing hardwood floors diy
- cheapest way to floor back yard
- attaching composite decking to wood
- tongue and groove outdoor wall paneling
- outdoor plastic benchs with arms
- diy built in deck seating with kids
- waterproofing a deck with membrane material
- outdoor terrace floor wood composite
- veranda decking reviews 2018
- wood shades 4 x 5 ft wood composite
- define hollow to floor malta
- outdoor wooden benches l shape
- outside wood panels catalonia hotels
- red built decking wholesale
- plastic wall cladding in mumbai
- non skid wpc decking stair material
- wpc indoor panel egypt
- covering a wood deck with pavers
- burl wood plastic composite sheets
- white plastic decking fence for sale
- decorative hardboard wall panel
- how to repair deck flooring
- what to do if composite wood deck warped
- how much do beam post cost
- how to make composite walls south africa
- composite wood decking come in railing
- european wooden deck