Our 2x8 White Pine “D” Log Siding is the most popular of the rounded log profiles that we carry due to the cost efficiency and ease of installation. Also referred to as Quarter Log Siding, our solid wood 2x8 "D" Log Siding can be applied on any conventional frame construction while still achieving the rustic look and feel of a log home.
a little info. on our 8" log siding coverage: if a board is 14 ft. long--it covers 8 sq.ft. how to figure our 8" siding for lin. footage 1000 sq.ft.
Modulog patented solid criss cross log ends, also known as butt and pass corners, give the true log look and feel to any site built or manufactured home. Reside any existing home into a log cabin. Benefits include the appearance of a real log home with true log cabin siding made from solid western red cedar.
We manufacture and retail all of our log siding, knotty pine paneling, kitchen cabinets, flooring, doors, log railing, log stairs, and many other quality log home products. We are the nations leader in log siding, knotty pine paneling, and log home products, our products are superior because of our wood quality, tongue-n-groove design, and end ...
Log Cabin Siding is the perfect fit for your cabin or country home. This attractive siding features the look of oval logs. 2 in. x 8 in. x 12 ft. Log Cabin Wood Siding Board-2812SPFLCS - The
The Log Cabin Siding offers an attractive, rustic type of siding for homes, cabins, cottages anywhere you call home or home-away-from-home. Log cabin siding can be used inside or out and features the look of oval logs to create that special log-cabin feel with ease.
Log Siding Price Guide. Log siding will give any home the look of an authentic log structure without the expense and other drawbacks. It is very affordable and also quite durable, though it does require consistent maintenance.
Ponderosa Pine Log Siding in a 2x8 size---finished width showing is 71/4 " wide. This continues to be one of our most popular log sidings in width and price point. 2"x 8" PONDEROSA PINE SIDING.
Exterior Log Siding. Log siding is a great way to get an authentic Log Home look without the Log Home price. Reason being: full logs are expensive to buy, harder to install, and require more maintenance over time.
It’s ideal if you want a log home or log cabin, without the full log price. Our premium wood siding also can be used in unique interior applications in log homes, log cabins — and homes with no log siding.
Fake log siding allows you to recreate the beautiful look of cabin construction while being environmentally conscious and saving time and money. This siding offers a wonderful wood look but weighs much less than the real thing and is very easy to install.
As you browse log siding (or log cabin siding) options, you’ll find real wood siding and a range of faux log siding choices. Fake wood siding includes vinyl, concrete and steel log siding. A variety of siding profiles await your perusal too.
This is a wide range of prices for log siding depending on the option you choose. From our experience of the market, wood log siding can cost $300-$600 a square ($3-$6 per square foot) for thematerials without staining or chinking.
We take our time, so you don't have to spend time maintaining wood products you've invested in for your home or cabin. We make wood as it should be. Buy your log siding, wood paneling — even a tiny cabin — from us, and see the difference integrity in business makes.
Log Siding Prices What you'll pay depends on the material and its quality. The list below is a snapshot of what prices and materials are available, but the numbers show that you can expect to pay between $5,000 - $23,500 for siding and installation for the typical 2,500 square foot home.
Steel Log Siding. Provide your family with all the comfort and charm of a rustic log home without the routine log cabin maintenance. Innovative TruLog? steel log siding provides a durable, hassle-free way to live in a log cabin-style home without the upkeep of wood.
Should I order Paul Bunyan Siding? with the appeal of a massive, full log look for my log home? Or should I go with half-log siding or quarter log siding for my log cabin? Can I get the look of barn siding without the worry that comes with aged wood?
Log Siding (243) Wood Species When making a selection below to narrow your results down, each selection made will reload the page to display the desired results.
- Synthetic Teak Decking
- Outdoor Wall Panel
- Ecological WPC Floor
- Best DIY Decking
- Impact Resistance PVC Fence
- Waterproof WPC Pergola
- Outdoor Other Products
- Boat Deck Install step
- Wall Panel Install step
- WPC Floor Install step
- DIY Decking Install step
- PVC Fence Install step
- WPC Fence Install step
- best wood for shed floor
- vinyl post over a wooden post
- plastic wall covering panels
- neo wood pavilion in finland
- wood flour foamed composite panel association
- cost for a wood composite deck italy
- plastic exterior wall shingles
- wood composite diy decking overlay
- wood plastic composite trade thailand
- how do you clean composite wood coffee table
- lowes deck for outdoor balconies
- composite deck lumber made from waste wood
- wpc veranda decking 2018
- garden pool wood deck
- can you paint synthetic wood
- formica bathroom wall panels
- synthetic teak boat decking wholesale
- saman exterior varnish review
- installing composite wood fencing
- swimming pool prices in az
- how to install wood gate on slope
- best wood outdoor fence in namibia
- attach deck post to retaining wall
- sq ft cost of hollow decking
- attractive wpc wall panel products
- plastic sound panel waterproof
- buy online solid composite beams for retaining wall
- press wood pallet distributor
- imitation stone decorative wall panels
- 2 structural roof decking galway
- kitchen flooring wholesaler
- timber floating floor reviews
- wood plastic composites industry value
- wooden decks with roofs
- what type composite board deck
- decking board in tyne and wear
- inexpensive wood outdoor furniture
- least expensive garage floor for woodworking
- malaysia wooden boat builder alabama
- fire pits for wood decks
- how to clean white vinyl decking
- hardwood flooring market report
- outdoor play fence zimbabwe
- mezzanine decking options wood
- wooden privacy screen outdoor
- outdoor patio flooring ideas next to hardwood
- can you use nails and screws in composite doors uk
- caravan wall board replacement south africa
- wpc deck suppliers for balconies
- roof walkways composite fence panels
- outdoor wooden garbage paper recyclables
- home and garden wood flooring
- 4x8 plastic panels lowes
- slats for wooden bench
- plastic wood evaluation process
- retaining wall composite timber wholesale qatar
- roof garden new tiles
- handbook of wood chemistry and wood composite s
- southwest florida vinyl fence financing
- how much is 2000 ft of wood
- how to build flower box for deck rail
- lowes deck kits prices in uk
- uran wood composite panels
- waterproof deck costs
- wpc manufacturers in italy
- wpc distributors in the philippines
- what kind of stone is used on decked out
- composite wood fence panels canada
- easy install wholesale price outdoor diy decking
- build retaining wall around above ground round pool
- inexpensive composite panels wall
- interior wall covering design
- what type of wood to put around an inground pool
- manufacture process of plastic wood floor frames
- balcony design with decoration products in philippines
- outside wood panels catalonia hotels
- how to fill in between deck boards
- red built decking wholesale
- barbed wire fence splices
- where to buy wood railing in singapore