5. Drill holes through each counterbore and into the concrete for tap-in masonry anchors. 6. Attach trim boards to concrete with masonry anchors; tap in anchors with hammer, then finish with a nail set 7. Use a drill and ?-inch-diameter plug cutter to cut plugs from PVC trim. 8.
Before you decide to add onto an existing deck, you should talk to your local building department. This may not be allowed in your area for a number of reasons. You may want to bring a few pictures of the existing deck along to help explain your situation.
Deck Enclosure Ideas ... You could either use a screened porch kit to build your screened porch on your existing deck or patio - or you could construct columns, roof and frames for the screens. ... Not only will interlocking deck tiles work perfectly over concrete, you can also stain or stamp your concrete floor to give it a fantastic look.
You can also add a concrete paint instead, now let me give you an opinion here. ... This thing started out as a 17×24-foot deck, but soon grew to connect the existing screen porch and create two whole new areas. Now the deck extends all the way across the back of the house. ... How to Add a Deck or Enhance a Patio on Your Home. Tips for Today ...
I would like to add on to my existing concrete patio with more concrete. I will about double the size of the patio. My question is, should I have the new patio free floating from the existing or should I attach it (as in drilling into it and have the rebar go into it)?
The surface of a concrete slab is impervious to water, which means that if water can't run off the surface, it will pool on your patio. If the water pools next to your home, it can damage your foundation.
Anchor the joists to the concrete every 4 feet or so. This is mainly to keep the joists running parallel during installation of the decking. There are a number of ways to anchor into the concrete. For example, you can drill into the concrete with a masonry bit and drive in anchors or use expanding anchor bolts.
Adding additional space to your concrete patio becomes a necessity if you need more room to entertain or relax. Extending the patio is relatively easy, and it will add the extra area you desire.
If you bond new concrete to old, any cracks in the existing slab will transfer up into the new slab, and usually within a day or two. These include cracks located within sawed or tooled crack control joints.
Concrete porch Deck over concrete Concrete & Cement Porch Steps Front porches Front Porch & Deck Decks and Porches Front Porch & Landscape Building a porch Forward Concrete porch steps last forever and require minimal maintenance.
Building a wooden deck over a concrete one - Instructables So we've had this very sturdy but extremely plain looking concrete porch in the and better looking than concrete, and if you maintain it properly it can easily last a ... one in its place, or use the concrete as a base and just add wood on top of it.
can you add a deck to existing concrete porch. How to Build a Deck Over a Concrete Patio - The Family Handyman. Is your old concrete patio an eyesore? You can avoid the cost and mess of tearing it out by just screwing down wood sleepers and decking over it.
Enclosing an existing covered porch with screen simply requires you to build a stud wall or walls along the open sides to create surfaces for attaching the screen. The walls are constructed from pressure-treated 2x4s, which we primed and painted ahead of time.
can you add a deck to existing concrete porch Concrete Patio Cover-Up - Lowe's. The concrete pad creates a functional patio, but can become stained, cracked, ...
What kind of deck would best suit this type of back yard? Woodframe cedar/composite? A raised stamped concrete? Reminder that not a lot of light gets back here (north facing). If a Woodframe is the best, should I remove the existing concrete slab or build a deck over top of this? My neighbor built over top of his and I'm suspect to the wood rotting.
In this article you will learn step by step how to deck over an existing concrete slab to add Can I Build a Timber Deck Over a Concrete Patio ? How to Build a Wood Deck Over a Concrete Patio | eHow Oct 20, 2014 An old, cracked, partially sunken concrete patio can be an eyesore if not a safety hazard.
Having a pad in place saves you time and money, and can provide a stable platform to build from, but it is imperative the posts get anchored solidly to the concrete with an interface to avoid wood ...
To add texture to an existing patio, pour a fresh layer of concrete over the old and stamp it, provided the existing patio is in good condition. You can impress the look of brick work over a new concrete surface.
Can you put a wood deck over an existing concrete porch? I have a concrete porch that is in horrible shape, the price to redo the concrete is ridiculous.I was wondering if it would be feasible to put a concrete porch over the top....
- Synthetic Teak Decking
- Outdoor Wall Panel
- Ecological WPC Floor
- Best DIY Decking
- Impact Resistance PVC Fence
- Waterproof WPC Pergola
- Outdoor Other Products
- Boat Deck Install step
- Wall Panel Install step
- WPC Floor Install step
- DIY Decking Install step
- PVC Fence Install step
- WPC Fence Install step
- synthetic wood playground bark
- decking walkway alternative to wood
- elegant pvc celuka foam sheet
- modern wall decor panels
- eco wood decking factory
- outdoor fence ornaments
- durable patio deck wholesale
- how to build wood plastic fence
- fixing detail of wpc decking
- wood composite deck floors material
- install laminated decking board
- heavy duty wood fence hinges
- non slip handicap ramp decking board
- veranda plastic wood post
- outdoor flooring products for backyard in usa
- picket fence gate malaysia
- best wood outdoor fence in namibia
- cheap flooring for a balcony on the sea
- wood deck lumber composite s
- do they make a 20 foot 5 4 treated deck board
- discount outdoor furniture outlet
- how to finish off the open ends of composite deck board
- exterior tongue and groove porch repair caulk
- porch floor covering solutions
- wholesale plastic wood lumber fence in uk
- new exterior cladding methods in kerala
- plastic non slip composite lumber
- ideas for child safe outdoor flooring
- concrete floor treatments lowes
- high quality tongue groove plastic decking
- can you paint composite deck
- what is composite used for building wall panel
- tongue and groove porch decking home depot
- veranda durable wood fence
- how to build wood bench thailand
- where to buy vinyl privacy fence
- plastic extrusion process troubleshooting
- wood grain composite sheet uk national lottery
- estimating drop ceiling material
- decking with groves how to oil
- heavyweight composite deck park benches
- difference between ribbed and solid slab
- sloped roof deck plans
- buy wooden garden decking in singapore
- composite fencing panels restaurants
- how do you build lattice gate
- cheap waterproof under decking
- buy water platform composite deck
- deck rail ideas plans
- balcony decking board singapore
- decking wood suppliers johannesburg
- durable garden decking pricing list
- best way to build wooden fence gate
- substances used to wood plastic composite
- spacing of floor board
- how much 4x6 wood plank deck cost
- attic decking foam board
- sale recycled wood plastic composite finnmark
- composite deck tile over rubber roof
- adding lattice to patio railing
- pvc deck board end sealer paint
- 8 foot composite 2x4 deck
- wooden field fence posts bulk
- outdoor wpc floor suppliers north
- cost efficient ways to cover block walls
- hollow domestic grade decking suppliers in luton
- custom made solid wood doors
- double sided fence panels essex
- cheap fencing panels online
- lowes composite decking yard
- polywood fencing expansion and contraction
- 2x6 redwood decking clearance sales
- install flashing between mobile home deck roof and deck
- marine teak wood composite denmark
- prices on metal fencing
- pvc decking panels italy
- how to build an 8 by 10 deck above ground pool deck
- decorative wood railings for decks
- interior ship decking flooring new zealand
- plastic pvc ranch fence in sacramento