5. Drill holes through each counterbore and into the concrete for tap-in masonry anchors. 6. Attach trim boards to concrete with masonry anchors; tap in anchors with hammer, then finish with a nail set 7. Use a drill and ?-inch-diameter plug cutter to cut plugs from PVC trim. 8.
Before you decide to add onto an existing deck, you should talk to your local building department. This may not be allowed in your area for a number of reasons. You may want to bring a few pictures of the existing deck along to help explain your situation.
Deck Enclosure Ideas ... You could either use a screened porch kit to build your screened porch on your existing deck or patio - or you could construct columns, roof and frames for the screens. ... Not only will interlocking deck tiles work perfectly over concrete, you can also stain or stamp your concrete floor to give it a fantastic look.
You can also add a concrete paint instead, now let me give you an opinion here. ... This thing started out as a 17×24-foot deck, but soon grew to connect the existing screen porch and create two whole new areas. Now the deck extends all the way across the back of the house. ... How to Add a Deck or Enhance a Patio on Your Home. Tips for Today ...
I would like to add on to my existing concrete patio with more concrete. I will about double the size of the patio. My question is, should I have the new patio free floating from the existing or should I attach it (as in drilling into it and have the rebar go into it)?
The surface of a concrete slab is impervious to water, which means that if water can't run off the surface, it will pool on your patio. If the water pools next to your home, it can damage your foundation.
Anchor the joists to the concrete every 4 feet or so. This is mainly to keep the joists running parallel during installation of the decking. There are a number of ways to anchor into the concrete. For example, you can drill into the concrete with a masonry bit and drive in anchors or use expanding anchor bolts.
Adding additional space to your concrete patio becomes a necessity if you need more room to entertain or relax. Extending the patio is relatively easy, and it will add the extra area you desire.
If you bond new concrete to old, any cracks in the existing slab will transfer up into the new slab, and usually within a day or two. These include cracks located within sawed or tooled crack control joints.
Concrete porch Deck over concrete Concrete & Cement Porch Steps Front porches Front Porch & Deck Decks and Porches Front Porch & Landscape Building a porch Forward Concrete porch steps last forever and require minimal maintenance.
Building a wooden deck over a concrete one - Instructables So we've had this very sturdy but extremely plain looking concrete porch in the and better looking than concrete, and if you maintain it properly it can easily last a ... one in its place, or use the concrete as a base and just add wood on top of it.
can you add a deck to existing concrete porch. How to Build a Deck Over a Concrete Patio - The Family Handyman. Is your old concrete patio an eyesore? You can avoid the cost and mess of tearing it out by just screwing down wood sleepers and decking over it.
Enclosing an existing covered porch with screen simply requires you to build a stud wall or walls along the open sides to create surfaces for attaching the screen. The walls are constructed from pressure-treated 2x4s, which we primed and painted ahead of time.
can you add a deck to existing concrete porch Concrete Patio Cover-Up - Lowe's. The concrete pad creates a functional patio, but can become stained, cracked, ...
What kind of deck would best suit this type of back yard? Woodframe cedar/composite? A raised stamped concrete? Reminder that not a lot of light gets back here (north facing). If a Woodframe is the best, should I remove the existing concrete slab or build a deck over top of this? My neighbor built over top of his and I'm suspect to the wood rotting.
In this article you will learn step by step how to deck over an existing concrete slab to add Can I Build a Timber Deck Over a Concrete Patio ? How to Build a Wood Deck Over a Concrete Patio | eHow Oct 20, 2014 An old, cracked, partially sunken concrete patio can be an eyesore if not a safety hazard.
Having a pad in place saves you time and money, and can provide a stable platform to build from, but it is imperative the posts get anchored solidly to the concrete with an interface to avoid wood ...
To add texture to an existing patio, pour a fresh layer of concrete over the old and stamp it, provided the existing patio is in good condition. You can impress the look of brick work over a new concrete surface.
Can you put a wood deck over an existing concrete porch? I have a concrete porch that is in horrible shape, the price to redo the concrete is ridiculous.I was wondering if it would be feasible to put a concrete porch over the top....
- Synthetic Teak Decking
- Outdoor Wall Panel
- Ecological WPC Floor
- Best DIY Decking
- Impact Resistance PVC Fence
- Waterproof WPC Pergola
- Outdoor Other Products
- Boat Deck Install step
- Wall Panel Install step
- WPC Floor Install step
- DIY Decking Install step
- PVC Fence Install step
- WPC Fence Install step
- what to build with scraps of decking
- wpc wall panel importer in ukiah
- patio roof polymer panel cost india
- decks suitable for pools
- unassembled pressure treated cedar tone boxed fence kit
- building decks in dayton ohio
- garden stone wall cladding in kerala
- composite plastic decking for above ground
- putting decking over plywood prices
- garden composite decking manufacturers usa
- adding a deck joist spans
- front yard rot iron fencing ideas
- berlin 2x6 tongue and groove lumber prices
- jatoba wood fencing
- vinyl sheeting for exterior application
- how to paint cardboard box to look like wood
- corrugated plastic sheets supplier lebanon
- cost of material for 200 square foot deck price
- does trex flooring scratch easily
- how to build curved outdoor bench ideas
- composite deck board sizes of envelopes
- discount synthetic teak boat decking board
- how to make curved patio back bench
- in the wall ironing board cabinet
- cheap patio surface indonesia
- white privacy fence options
- pictures of wooden decks for small backyards
- stone cladding prices south africa
- floor decoration design blogs
- cost to install balcony rail
- outdoor decorative wpc wall panel
- wood plastic composite annual growth of federal spending
- plastic flooring in germany
- how far can floor joist extend
- wood plastic combination floor advantage sales
- oak waterproofing anti uv life time wpc exterior wall panel
- better designed composite fence east timor
- environmental protection composite decking
- what size lengths for a tongue and groove pine ceiling
- faux wood tile decks
- cheap metal exterior walls
- hardwood decking suppliers london
- wood effect plastic ceiling
- recycled plastic garden outdoor benches
- plastic composite outdoor roof covering
- easy to install tongue and groove composite decking
- easy maintenance outdoor pool flooring rough
- house outdoor balcony flooring
- plastic or composite doors exterior
- antioxidant wood fence for sale
- home depot replacement doors for kitchen cabinets
- impact resistance plastic wood deck greece
- boat deck covering material uk
- timber decking design room
- benches for decks built in backyard
- fiberon composite decking cost
- plastic composite wall panel definition
- what are hte dimensions of deck board
- no painting patio decking oil or latex
- per linear foot wall cladding
- pittsburg sunproof acrylic semi transparent stain for fence
- estimate deck cost wpc
- modern style balcony flooring seller
- composite railings cost per foot installed
- clear plastic indoor furniture covers
- side panels for clubhouse
- acrylic panels for decks
- mdf wall paneling price
- low price laminate flooring uk
- outdoor flooring wood price sale
- decks with wood and composite mid
- panels for interior exterior wall decoration
- how to build floating deck on uneven ground
- exterior hollow wpc decking
- could you make window boxes from composite decking
- 2 x 4 deck benches
- non slip decking for sale
- white lattice fence panel in plastic
- mothproof wooden wall fencing
- recycled flooring material quote