5. Drill holes through each counterbore and into the concrete for tap-in masonry anchors. 6. Attach trim boards to concrete with masonry anchors; tap in anchors with hammer, then finish with a nail set 7. Use a drill and ?-inch-diameter plug cutter to cut plugs from PVC trim. 8.
Before you decide to add onto an existing deck, you should talk to your local building department. This may not be allowed in your area for a number of reasons. You may want to bring a few pictures of the existing deck along to help explain your situation.
Deck Enclosure Ideas ... You could either use a screened porch kit to build your screened porch on your existing deck or patio - or you could construct columns, roof and frames for the screens. ... Not only will interlocking deck tiles work perfectly over concrete, you can also stain or stamp your concrete floor to give it a fantastic look.
You can also add a concrete paint instead, now let me give you an opinion here. ... This thing started out as a 17×24-foot deck, but soon grew to connect the existing screen porch and create two whole new areas. Now the deck extends all the way across the back of the house. ... How to Add a Deck or Enhance a Patio on Your Home. Tips for Today ...
I would like to add on to my existing concrete patio with more concrete. I will about double the size of the patio. My question is, should I have the new patio free floating from the existing or should I attach it (as in drilling into it and have the rebar go into it)?
The surface of a concrete slab is impervious to water, which means that if water can't run off the surface, it will pool on your patio. If the water pools next to your home, it can damage your foundation.
Anchor the joists to the concrete every 4 feet or so. This is mainly to keep the joists running parallel during installation of the decking. There are a number of ways to anchor into the concrete. For example, you can drill into the concrete with a masonry bit and drive in anchors or use expanding anchor bolts.
Adding additional space to your concrete patio becomes a necessity if you need more room to entertain or relax. Extending the patio is relatively easy, and it will add the extra area you desire.
If you bond new concrete to old, any cracks in the existing slab will transfer up into the new slab, and usually within a day or two. These include cracks located within sawed or tooled crack control joints.
Concrete porch Deck over concrete Concrete & Cement Porch Steps Front porches Front Porch & Deck Decks and Porches Front Porch & Landscape Building a porch Forward Concrete porch steps last forever and require minimal maintenance.
Building a wooden deck over a concrete one - Instructables So we've had this very sturdy but extremely plain looking concrete porch in the and better looking than concrete, and if you maintain it properly it can easily last a ... one in its place, or use the concrete as a base and just add wood on top of it.
can you add a deck to existing concrete porch. How to Build a Deck Over a Concrete Patio - The Family Handyman. Is your old concrete patio an eyesore? You can avoid the cost and mess of tearing it out by just screwing down wood sleepers and decking over it.
Enclosing an existing covered porch with screen simply requires you to build a stud wall or walls along the open sides to create surfaces for attaching the screen. The walls are constructed from pressure-treated 2x4s, which we primed and painted ahead of time.
can you add a deck to existing concrete porch Concrete Patio Cover-Up - Lowe's. The concrete pad creates a functional patio, but can become stained, cracked, ...
What kind of deck would best suit this type of back yard? Woodframe cedar/composite? A raised stamped concrete? Reminder that not a lot of light gets back here (north facing). If a Woodframe is the best, should I remove the existing concrete slab or build a deck over top of this? My neighbor built over top of his and I'm suspect to the wood rotting.
In this article you will learn step by step how to deck over an existing concrete slab to add Can I Build a Timber Deck Over a Concrete Patio ? How to Build a Wood Deck Over a Concrete Patio | eHow Oct 20, 2014 An old, cracked, partially sunken concrete patio can be an eyesore if not a safety hazard.
Having a pad in place saves you time and money, and can provide a stable platform to build from, but it is imperative the posts get anchored solidly to the concrete with an interface to avoid wood ...
To add texture to an existing patio, pour a fresh layer of concrete over the old and stamp it, provided the existing patio is in good condition. You can impress the look of brick work over a new concrete surface.
Can you put a wood deck over an existing concrete porch? I have a concrete porch that is in horrible shape, the price to redo the concrete is ridiculous.I was wondering if it would be feasible to put a concrete porch over the top....
- Synthetic Teak Decking
- Outdoor Wall Panel
- Ecological WPC Floor
- Best DIY Decking
- Impact Resistance PVC Fence
- Waterproof WPC Pergola
- Outdoor Other Products
- Boat Deck Install step
- Wall Panel Install step
- WPC Floor Install step
- DIY Decking Install step
- PVC Fence Install step
- WPC Fence Install step
- fencing price per foot vinyl
- anchor side of wooden post to concrete
- deck staining products
- cost of deck for outdoor
- composite wood pergola factory in egypt
- wood ranch fence cost
- wooden flower crates price
- backyard pool shadebox landscaping fence
- anti corrosive fence panels
- do you need to seal the ends of cut trex decking
- composite decking became available when
- composite trailer flooring in horse trailers
- buy vinyl flooring for courtyard
- faux wood wall covering
- price list of tile in cameroon
- how to build decorative wood fence
- veranda cedar decking sale price
- residential wood fence
- landscape edging composite 2x5 wood
- best buy on composite decking
- pool deck could be used with sandstone
- home depot outdoor storage benches
- put deck board over concrete steps
- buy maintenance free decking finland
- short deck railing seating
- armstrong wood acoustic wall panels price
- high quality wood decorative wall panels
- composite vs wood heat resistance
- polymer 3 4 thick marine
- paintable pvc wall panels
- material for building a deck canopy
- veranda decking prices australia
- outdoor translucent plastic wall panels
- deck composite producers spain
- weight of composite deck boards
- build your own deck plans american
- genova products decking price
- faux tin pvc decking tile
- compressed wooden crates in singapore
- fibertech composite fence
- exterior cedar wood paneling for fencing
- waterproof kitchen flooring ideas
- terrace solid brown deck installation
- anti skid decking material
- upvc suppliers liverpool
- fabric dining room benchs cheap
- hog wire fence panels with wood
- vinyl polymer deck
- how much does it cost to build porch roof
- synthetic hollow smooth decking
- horizontal fence board for sale
- notre dame grill mat for deck
- metal screen fencing
- shade wpc pergola somalia
- 2x6 plastic board asia pacific
- fence pricing wood vs composite
- ceramic tile for porch quezon city
- can i replace my composite deck floor
- how much hardie siding for 1000 sq feet
- plastic wood cladding uk
- outdoor fireproof wpc floor deck manufacturer
- plastic wood composite sheets 4x8
- build composite deck over concrete steps
- hot sale boat decking
- how much would a deck on townhouse for rent
- weathered look pvc planks
- outdoor deck waterproofing system
- 4 garden fence plans paihia
- easy install wholesale price outdoor diy decking
- pvc ceiling designs pictures
- marine grade vinyl decking material
- non slip alternative to decking board
- very cheap swimming pools for sale
- swimming pool fencing design
- black outdoor decking for plaza
- drilling recycled plastic decking
- french gothic wood fence panels florida
- lightning railing deck railing
- decking for second floor balcony
- diy pvc fencing board in south africa